- Contribute to rapid and iterative development of validated minimum viable solution addressing user and market needs.
- Design, build, configure, and test application software. Our architecture consists of a growing number of microservices, enterprise services and integrations that drive our platform. Working on a small, dedicated team, you will ensure your product and services are able to scale while maintaining high-performance in a 99.99% up-time environment.
- Design and maintain backend and frontend systems for rules, models and all product-level and platform-level logic
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in data science, product, design, infrastructure, and operations to build new features for platform intelligence and User experience.
- Work with a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and operations you will encounter
Education & Skills/Requirements:
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
· 6+ years of developing large web applications or web services in a test-driven development environment
· 2+ years of experience developing big data enterprise-grade applications using Hadoop and Spark
· Have solid knowledge of Python, React, Express, GraphQL, Elastic Search, Core Java, Node.JS, Angular.JS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Azure native apps, GRP
· Strong technical design and architecture skills
· Experience maintaining a production environments / codebase
· Experience building and managing a development team as a technical lead
· Strong skills with automated testing and Test-Driven Development
· Deep knowledge of SQL, advanced queries, optimization, Schemas
· Proficient in building and using RESTful API’s
· Commitment to Agile development principles
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
· Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
· Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Able to work in a diverse group of people
· Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
|Job Category||Software Engineer|