Responsible for all of the day-to-day operations in the finance department
Responsibilities of Financial Controller
Manage all financial and Accounting operation
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.