We are one of the fast growing software company that delivers award winning solutions and services. We are providing custom software development, ready-made products, software consultancy, software trading and outsourcing services.
Job Description – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Talented candidate from any nationality are welcome. We are looking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Executive to join our team developing the set target market who has an exceptionally strong sales record, and is able to effectively carry out the full sales life-cycle; from cold calling and lead generation to closure.
Previous experience in software solution sales and/or business development is required.
As a Business Development Executive based in Dubai, your main role will be to identify, win and retain clients throughout the set target market region. With a strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills, you will confidently manage the full corporate sales cycle from initial enquiry to closure. This is an exciting sales role with a company that is leading the way with its innovative technology. The mindset and attitude to be part of a stable and quickly growing organization is imperative, with the aim of driving as much revenue for the company as possible. You will be actively owning and maintaining your own sales pipeline, while also working closely with the management to ensure customer success.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a sales career.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our software and solutions
- Deliver corporate presentations and software demonstrations
- Requirement Gathering/ Analysis, Proposal Writing, Project Plan
- Will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating it, fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals.
- Prospect for potential new clients from different sectors and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that caters to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Develop & actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
Sales & Marketing
- Conduct prospecting and lead follow up from telesales led activities
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through effective account management
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Sales Target / Sales Goal
Sales targets will be set by of management during start of every quarter and management have the right amend the sales target at any required time.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary package will reflect experience levels and will depend on the candidate skill set / track record.
- Extra benefits: Health Insurance cover and incentive / commission based on the internal policy.
- Good incentive / commission scales based on realistic targets.
Skills / ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a Business Development experience in the technology industry.
- A strong sales record is essential. Experience in any of the sphere of e-commerce, ERP, Software development, software consultancy will be preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Experience within an IT andEducation background.
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: ERP Software, SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
Career Level: Mid Management
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years
Residence Location: Dubai
Degree: Bachelor / Master Degree
Age group: 25 to 40 years
License: Valid UAE Driving License
If you have the experience and enthusiasm for this challenging and exciting role, we want to hear from you.
We offer great career progression for the right candidate.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply immediately.