Career Level: Junior level
Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years
Residence Location: Dubai
Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree
Age group: 21 to 35 years
License: Valid UAE Driving License (preferred)
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating them, fitting with the company vision, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prospect potential new clients from different sectors and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that cater to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Develop & actively pursue a list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
Sales & Marketing
- Conduct prospecting and lead follow-up from tele-sales-led activities
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through effective account management
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Sales Target / Sales Goal
- Sales targets will be set by management at the start of every quarter and management have the right to amend the sales target at any required time.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- The salary package will reflect experience levels and will depend on the candidate’s skill set/track record.
- Extra benefits: Health Insurance cover and incentive/commission based on the internal policy.
- Good incentive/commission scales based on realistic targets.
Skills / ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a Business Development experience in the technology industry.
- A strong sales record is essential. Experience in any sphere of e-commerce, ERP, Software development, and software consultancy will be preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence decision-makers at all levels.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Experience with an IT and Education background.
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: ERP Software, SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm for this challenging and exciting role, we want to hear from you. We offer great career progression for the right candidate.